Taobao Agent Order Guide: 6 Steps in Order Fulfillment. The world of Taobao is a vast marketplace where you can find almost anything. Baohero. is your virtually hassle-free shopping companion. We will guide you in every step of the process.
Taobao Agent Order Guide: How to Order?
Register an Account
Go to www.baohero.com to register a new account. Simply supply the required fields to complete the enrollment process, after which you will be directed to your account dashboard.
Update your account information, e.g. First Name, Last Name, phone number and shipping address. We ensure that your information will be kept safe.
- Select New Order on the top menu to initiate the ordering process. You will then see the order form.
- Copy the product links from Taobao, Tmall, and other Chinese websites and paste them in the fields provided. Specify the quantity, size, and color. Leave notes for additional instructions or special requests.
- You may add your shipping method and payment method or decide later. Then submit your order.
- You will then see the summary of your order, together with its unique reference number. You also have an option to upload product photos.
Order in Excel or Other Formats
Another way for you to provide your order information is by uploading file in jpg, gif, png, bmp, pdf, doc, docx, xls, or xlsx format. Here’s how:
- Click New Order from top menu, and click Submit.
- In your order summary, scroll down to see the Upload File section.
- Choose the file to upload.
- Once file is attached, click Submit.
View all your orders in My Orders tab, at the top of the menu. Choose a specific order to read the updates and communication from the BaoHero team in the Comments section.
2. First Billing. Once we receive your order, we will send you the first bill (product cost + our service fee) as soon as possible.
3. Purchase your Orders. Upon receiving your payment, we buy your products the same day. It takes 2-3 working days for your order to arrive in our warehouse in China, depending on how soon the seller dispatches the items and the location of the seller.
4. Quality Check, Repackaging, and Combining Orders. When your products arrive, we inspect every item to ensure conformity to your specifications. We remove unnecessary items like shoe boxes and repackage your orders. If you have multiple orders, we combine them into one box to reduce your international shipping costs. The first 500 grams is the most expensive with shipping companies. Then, we weigh your parcel to calculate your shipping cost.
5. Final Billing. Once your parcel is ready, we will then send you the final bill for local shipping, if there is one, and international shipping.
6. Parcel is Shipped. Once we have received your payment, we ship your parcel ASAP. We will provide you all the necessary shipping details and the tracking number. It takes 3-14 working days for your package to arrive, depending on your location and chosen courier. We also offer dropshipping services to deliver orders directly to your customers!